You have no items in your shopping bag.
Valentine's Day is all about love. Love for yourself, love for your friends, love for your family or love for a partner. This year also make sure to love and pamper yourself! Here are some fun sustainable ideas to make your Valentine's day great! Each item is linked below in the numbered bullets below.
1.Tata Harper- Lip and Cheek Tint. Gotta love a two in one. My sister showed me this brand and I absolutely love it! All the products are non toxic and smell so good!
2. Nadaam Cashmere Socks- these are the best socks. I immediately feel cozy when I put these on! Nadaam is a small ethically minded cashmere company dedicated to democratizing the cashmere industry.
3. Shashi Gold Floral Earrings- these are so pretty. I feel like you could wear these so many ways and so many times. This brand is fair trade and made with recycled materials.
4. Rahua Amazon Body Oil- this is great for this time of year when everyone's skin is getting dry! Rahua is a great all-natural, non toxic brand. They use rare sustainably sourced ingredients so you can feel great about putting it on your skin!
5. Cuyana Panama Hat- This is such a perfect hat for spring and summer. The Cuyana team traveled to Ecuador, where the Panama hat originates, to find artisans that hand weave each hat from Toquilla straws.
6.. Cuyana Camera Bag- I love the versatility of this bag. It’s classic and such a great size. So cute to wear with all your Bailey Harrison tops.
7.Bailey Harrison Megan Top- this flutter sleeve is so sweet and will become a staple in your wardrobe. Guaranteed to make the perfect valentines day top. All the fabric is sustainably sourced and each piece is ethically made in Dallas, Texas.
8. Veja Wata Sneakers- white sneakers are the perfect staple for everyday. These Vejas are made from organic cotton and sustainably sourced rubber.
I hope you guys have a great Valentine's Day!!